26 August 2010

sleepy day

I spent the day trying to get ready for my bridge four-some tomorrow, however, I was fighting sleep all day. I have been trying not to drink much coffee because of the caffeine. I had to give in this evening and have a cup of joe.

I think I have everything done, but this is really too much work...we should really be going out for lunch. We had tried it once, but Dixie did not want to do it. Anyway, Sandra will be moving soon and then I think we will abandon our little group.

The Dr.'s office called to say I needed more thyroid med...maybe that is why I am so tired all the time.

I obsessed about that crazy Mary Englebreight pillow and I still can't find it. I hate to think of all the time I waste looking for things that I put away and can't remember where I put them....Hmmmm it does bother me.

Margie and Max were here for a short time today. Max seemed so happy..and Margie is cute with her new work clothes on. I have been used to seeing her in shorts and t-shirts.

Later,

Mom

No comments: