22 August 2010

summer time

It is still a hot summer, but I did see some leaves falling today. That is a good sign that we will soon have fall and not soon enough for me. This has been a very hot summer. We have had a busy summer with company and then a trip to Cincinnati last month.

Gary has gone to Jake's soccor game and then to see him mom at the home. This will be another busy week. Tomorrow is WW and then swim classes start. Friday I have bridge here at my house. I wonder how long we will meet, as Sandra is moving to AZ. as soon as the house sells.

On Friday Gary and I went to OakBrook and I think I have made a final decision on my dress for the wedding...I always like to have the option of returning if i find something I like better. Gary got his beloved I-Pad and has been playing ever since. He likes toys as much as I like clothes!! We are a pair!!!

Seems we will not be going anywhere any time soon, as his sister will be gone for the winter to AZ. and we will have to stay here with his mother.


I am looking forward to seeing Maggie and Joe and also Joe O. over labor day.

Later,

Pat

No comments: